Friday, July 13, 2007

End of the second week

Some student journal entries.

I don't have much to write today, but it was cool.


Today most of the time I took it easy, I admit but you have to work hard to own your own stuff.

Fue un dia bueno iqual que otros. Levantamos la carpa y reamos mas barro. En fin fue una buena semana.

Today we did some cob and fixed the tent that fell down and I think I did OK. Today wasn't as hard as before.

It was very hard and fun. I played a little too much today, but it was fun.

Today I cob danced.

Thursday was the fastest day. We finished the foundation and time flew by. It seemed that we were here for only two hours, and its only our second week.

Today I fixed the garden with the vegetables (watering, adjusting calcium with lime, and cultivating) and also started building a worm composter. It was my first time building something like that and it turned out good.

No comments: